Monday, December 28, 2015

WEEK 8: GOODBYE CAR... HELLO BIKES

Packages and more packages
I would like to start off by saying thank y'all so much for the love, prayers, packages and letters that you sent me! Y'all don't know how much happiness it brought me. I'm so lucky to have wonderful friends and family who support me.

Christmas Conference
So we just had our first transfer. Elder Heelis and I lost our car to the Sister Missionaries. We will be on a bike for the next 6 weeks that we know of and lucky for us El Nino is coming and it has been raining with winds up to 70 mph lately so I guess you could say I'm pretty excited! Everyday is gonna be “leg day”, and sadly won't turn into arms unlike when me, Jack, and Drew would do when we went to go lift haha.

We officially put one of our investigators Gini on a baptism date for the third Saturday in January. She is awesome, and I am so excited for her. She really does have a love for Christ, and it is awesome to hear her testimony. We are officially in the Jurupa Ward now, and we will be splitting it with Sister Missionaries (who have our car, yes I know what a mistake) but yeah we are gonna fight to keep our same area that we had in our car and not let the sisters have more, so it'll be a good 5 mile bike ride to get to the area where most of our investigators are! I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment