Monday, September 19, 2016

WEEK 46: WORKING IN A TRIO AGAIN


This week was a pretty good week.  Right now we have 9 people on date for baptism.  I am in a pod once again, and I am looking forward to it.  Mainly because with a pod comes a car!!! Super stoked to not be on bike again. Tender mercies!  But I can't really complain about biking, because the last transfer Elder Avei and myself biked maybe once.  We just kicked it foreign like and walked everywhere!
Elder Pennington with Yeaman & Avei at the View with
another companionship of missionaries.
 
I am looking forward to this transfer and for the potential our teaching pool has.  Now that there is three of us, we will be able to all split up and go do work, so that is going to be super effective!!!  I really love being out here and serving the Lord in California Riverside.  We have a baptism this Sunday, so we are looking forward to that.  Other than that, thank you so much for all the love and for keeping me in your prayers.
 
Love, 
Elder Pennington 
Elder Pennington didn't tell us this missionary's name
but I would probably feel pretty safe walking the streets
with this big Samoan missionary!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment