Tuesday, May 30, 2017

WEEK 82: I LOVE MY COMPANIONS


Kera's baptism

This past week we had a baptism for Kera!  She is awesome, and really loves the gospel.  It was an amazing opportunity to see her enter into the waters of Baptism.





Elder Luthy fixing an investigator's back
This was my first week with my new companion Elder Luthy, and he is a stud!  Looking back, I have been extremely lucky with my companions that I have had throughout my mission.



I have a Baptism for two twins in my last area, and a Baptism this Sunday for a girl we have been teaching in our YSA ward!  Super excited for these people! I am short on time so bye!

Love,

EP
Goodbye Elder Moyers

A district in the zone I visited
Elder Glathar came to visit and brought me a tie

My lunch dedicated to Memphis!

No comments:

Post a Comment