Monday, March 27, 2017

WEEK 73: FAMILIES ARE FOREVER, TEMPLE SEALING

Marisa and Matt, sealed together for time and all eternity
On Saturday I had the opportunity to go to a sealing for Marisa Sutton and Matt Grover, who are now together for time and eternity.  It was amazing to be able to witness this wonderful marriage and be able to see old friends from Moreno Valley.

Here come the sealed couple - Matt and Marisa.
I have really enjoyed being able to be on my mission, and see people in white entering into the baptismal font making a covenant with Heavenly Father to follow him.  Being able to see them sealed is just as spiritual and as powerful as seeing someone enter in to the waters of baptism.  I am so grateful for all of the wonderful things I have been able to learn and see as I have been here in Riverside, California.

This past week I have been able to really reflect on the past 17 months that I have been here and I have really enjoyed all of the many people I have been able to meet.  Being able to return and see people that have truly become family after 7 1/2 months in Moreno Valley has been amazing.  I am so grateful for the areas I have been able to serve in and the area (or areas) I will finish serving in for the last 7 months.

I love God the Father, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Ghost and how perfect they all work together to bring to pass the gathering of the elect as we are diligently striving to be a light to others.

Que tenga buen dia,


EP
Kyle and Elder Pennington

Elder Pennington got to see one of his favorite
friends from Moreno Valley - Bro. Rey.
Elder Pennington's new watch

Received another crazy picture of our missionary
hanging out at the Neilson's home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment