Monday, November 16, 2015

WEEK 2: SEARCHING, PONDERING AND PRAYING ALL DAY LONG AT THE MTC

Beautiful snow capped mountains in Provo, Utah

Elder Pennington, yes I just used my name in third person.  My companion does it all the time so he is rubbing off on me. So this week went by super quick, of course I learned a ton and my teachers are two sisters and they are the B.O.M <----------Punny!

Basketball players reunited at the MTC

Anyways one of my friends from BYU camp that was talked to by a BYU-Hawaii scout with me at the basketball camp is here!!! It was awesome seeing him. I can't send pictures now, but when I get to a different computer I will send some.

So every Sunday there is a huge devotional when someone important speaks, and it's in front of the whole MTC and it is like a MTC General Conference, well anyways I got to get on the big screen and give a 15 minute talk in front of everyone.  It was insane. Okay that was a lie. I'm sorry.  All I did was say the prayer haha but it was definitely an awesome experience. I tried to get someone to take a pic of me on the big screens, but it didn't happen but they did get a pic of me on stage so that's cool.

FACS represent
MTC group selfie
Anyways thank you for the packages everyone. It meant a lot and means a lot to me that y'all are taking the time to send me stuff.  It brightens my day and gives me something to look forward to. The Gospel is true and I challenge everyone to read a verse a day because it changes lives.  I can see a change in my life extremely, and I am spending 8 hours of my day searching, pondering, and praying. I love you all and wish you all the best.
 
LOVE,
 
ELDER PENNINGTON
 
P.S. I JUST BROKE THE CAPS BUTTON SO THAT IS JUST AWESOME





 

No comments:

Post a Comment